It was so cute.... they actually had them speak on the microphone to everyone on the plane. The captain told Charlotte to tell everyone, "The captain went home and I am flying this plane." He didn't know of her struggles with disability, that affects speech too..... So I just held my breath when she spoke on the microphone to a few hundred people. She was so clear and it was so cute. Then Kalicia got to inform Daddy on the microphone too, that she would do a good job flying the plane. They loved it and were the "Stars" on the plane after that.
First thing we did when we got to Florida is go to the BEACH!!
Jon was in Utah and was not able to go on the trip with us.
Now to the Everglades, on an Airboat tour to see Alligators in the Swamps!
Now, time to board the Cruise Ship, Bahama's Celebration
After the cruise, we went straight to the beach since
we didn't get to do much of that on the Cruise to the Bahamas....
We went through this tunnel of Ocean, the Sharks were swimming over and all around us. Harrison just laid there and stared up at all the Sharks. I wish I knew what was going through his mind...
Waiting at the airport! What an amazing and memorable adventure!




































































No comments:
Post a Comment