Monday, June 10, 2013

 We had a good bye dinner together!
Fun group of kids!  
Our kids are excited to have their Dad sit with them during church.
Hopefully, they will stay behaved!
Layla Dixon, one of my Beehives drew a pretty painting of Repunzel. I bought it at the auction that I had to run right when I was called. It was a busy, overwhelming calling right away!


Caroline won Date Night!!!



~SOFTBALL~
KIKA!
May, 2013









School is coming to an End!!
The girls wanted to have a pool party with the new pool Dad built. What a grand idea and nothing wrong with teaching my kids to be leaders, organize and have fun! They passed out flyers and invites to all their friends on the last week of school!

Then we made gifts for all their teachers, aides, therapists, bus drivers ~lots of gifts and chocolate!





Caroline's 5th Birthday is coming Up Up Up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment