We had a beautiful couple day Anniversary Celebration! Can't believe it's been 15 years!! I am a lucky women!! Stayed at the Four Points Sheraton, love our Timeshares! Gives us fun breaks!
Could a girl be any luckier!!! Thank you for a wonderful adventure!! Can't wait for more!!! We have had an amazing 15 years together with great children that keep us hoppin' and happy! I sure love this man!!! I am so happy that I get to call him my best friend!! He certainly is amazing! And if anyone knows him, the hardest worker I know!! And he's hilarious! I love that he loves to make me laugh! I love you Loren Lawlor Merrill love, Anna
15 years ago today, this beautiful woman said 'yes' over the altar at the Mesa, AZ temple! She is my best friend, the mother of my beautiful children and the best advocate they could ever have, she is my wife, my partner, my EVERYTHING! Happy Anniversary Anna! I LOVE YOU! love, Loren












No comments:
Post a Comment