Thursday, January 5, 2017

Fall Adventures!!


In Remembrance of Cindy Lynn Waters. We sure love her! This little yellow beautiful dress was made by her for my baptism day. I was so excited that my little Caroline fit into it my dress that I have saved all these years. I sure miss Cindy. She asked me took look out for her daughter, Andrea, as she passed away with Cancer and I always will.  Cindy was a dear friend and a confident.  I wish she was here to help me with my girls' beautiful costumes and dresses. She was an amazing seamstress.



CANDY MONSTER
Assemblies begin!!!



For Home Evening we got to go clean the Church building.
The kids were so proud of themselves, working so hard.
I loved seeing Caroline manipulate that big broom!
 Harrison wanted to vacuum with his Daddy! 
Little Man was trying to put the salt and pepper away. I love that
he always wants to help! So proud of my kiddos!


 

 Cottonwood, AZ
 I love coaching the swim team! I am now famous for jumping in the water in my clothes! Ha ha! I forgot a swim suit for practice and jumped in to help in my jeans. Silly me to not wear a swim suit to practice. Such a busy time of life with Candy Monster, Relief Society presidency, hunting, Charlotte's speeches, teaching, Lifevantage, traveling, coaching, being a mother plus more! No wonder, I barely made it to practice! I love these kids that I coach.  One of my little girls on the team was terrified to swim in the deep waters at regionals so she was disqualified.  I couldn't let her go home knowing she didn't make it across, so I jumped in with my clothes and swam it with her. I loved hearing the fans cheering her on. She will always remember she made it across!
 Probably shouldn't have let Harrison play in the lockers, 
but he does the cutest, most entertaining things!! 
I love that my kids have good friends!  Charlotte and Ethan are such good pals. 
Cade and Caroline are the sweetest friends!  I love that he looks out for her too! 
 Tansey is such a good mother and good friend. She raises the sweetest kids!


 Love the Tradition of going to Women's Conference and out to dinner with my girls!



Just bought this new motorhome and brought it home to the kids! Now we have a fun way to travel to Florida for the business and take a bunch of others with us!! We surprised the kids with a trip to Disney World! The Wish club at Disney World helped us to get there! They said we live day to day struggles with disabilities in our home and wanted to give our family some fun! So grateful to them! We gave little Disney gifts to the kids to let them know they are going! They were thrilled!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRISON !
 


 


 







Turned his walker/Gait trainer into the 
Millennium Falcon









FLORIDA here we come!!
 













DISNEY WORLD!
 


 


 























































































Fun few days at Disney World!!
But now time to bunker down to hide from the Hurricane at the Sheraton Vistana Resort.
Dancin' with the Incredibles was a favorite! Harrison loved the fast roller coasters!!
Caroline was crazy for them! She loves to go fast!!

Lifevantage Academy






It was so exciting and maybe a bit scary!

They released the lockdown in Orlando! We got to leave our resort. If we were out on the roads during lockdown we would have been arrested! It was like a "walking Dead"episode just the hour before the lockdown. All stores were closed and gas stations were out of gas, a long line of cars stuck on the highway trying to get out. One ghetto store was open with a big sheet hanging saying FOOD AND WATER spray painted on it. We ran in to grab a few items, total chaos and shelves were empty! My poor husband had to go without his milk! Whoops I should've planned better! But, everyone is safe and that's what matters most and we were forced to rest!! Ha ha!! Well needed!!


Happy birthday to this handsome Harrison! I sure am in love with this little guy! He is so sweet and so kind to everyone and always happy!!! What a fun birthday week!


















 A big congrats to Anna and Loren Merrill for hitting Pro 4 in Life Vantage! Whoo whoo and for teaching your kids to live outside the bounds of cerebral palsy. I love these kiddos!
Love, Courtney Jenkins





Mom's Millennial Preschool! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment