Happy birthday to this amazing girl! Charlotte is officially a teenager! And she is so excited
We said goodbye to our boat and celebrated Charlotte's birthday with Grandma and Grandpa Merrill.










My Favorite, SHRIMP!
Hiked 8 miles on an island and traveled to Mexico for Spring break! Had a wonderful time with this guy!!
Loved hiking 8 miles to the top of Catalina Island! You could see both sides of this beautiful island from the tip top! Got to explore this great memorial in the botanical gardens. And Had no idea there was this awesome Blowhole near Ensanada!! Loved spending time with this fun guy!! My kids said they are going to learn Spanish so they can come next time!! I love it!! I think I will learn with them! They labeled everything in the house in Spanish!!
Loved hiking 8 miles to the top of Catalina Island! You could see both sides of this beautiful island from the tip top! Got to explore this great memorial in the botanical gardens. And Had no idea there was this awesome Blowhole near Ensanada!! Loved spending time with this fun guy!! My kids said they are going to learn Spanish so they can come next time!! I love it!! I think I will learn with them! They labeled everything in the house in Spanish!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment