FATHER AND SONS OUTING!
Slumber party at Grandpas and combine Father and Sons with a fun
Family Home Evening! Like the way these guys slumber while camping!

Let the Party Begin!!!! I thought this tile project would last a couple weeks....
But lo and Behold!!!!! It took over our lives!! One of my biggest art projects yet!!
Tiling our home!!

Unified Special Olympics State Track Meet

-Rinda and Tayli Hancock





Happy Mother's Day to these two wonderful mothers! And we sure love them as grandma's
Church is at 9:00. I was told to stay in bed for breakfast. At 8:20 I jump up panicking because we still have to get ready for church. I couldn't wait anymore. I snuck into the kitchen to see what was going on and the disappointment on their faces, when they saw me up, was enough to put me back in bed. I enjoyed their hugs and kisses and quickly scarfed the meal down. Love my sweet kids! We made it to church! on time? That's not important. We made it.
Utah Expedition in the JEEP!
Seriously
the sweet notes beautiful clock and delicious smelling candle touched
my heart... On the back of the clock it says "families can be together
for time and all eternity 2017 and the champagne toast scented candle
says " a toast to the newly sealed couple,what a beautiful family!
♥️Merrill
Family...... These sweet people have blessed our family so much by
allowing our boys on all their teams! Their family is always so quick to
help and teach and love. Thank you Anna Pember Merrill and family for the cute gifts and a special burst of love for Caroline for busting a move on the dance floor with me!
























No comments:
Post a Comment