August 1
I love summer!!
Friends fill your life with joy, your soul with sunshine and your heart with love
#friends
August 3
….last days of summer before school, playing in the garden
with grandma, friends come for surprise visits, horses…. and still praying for more rain
pleading for monsoons to come
August 4
Happy Happy Birthday Grandma (mom) Pember!!
Love you so much!! Loved spending the last couple of days with you!! I know how blessed I am to have you in my life, in all our lives

August 5
Happy birthday to this really great guy!! I love you, Loren! I hope you’re having an awesome day fishing
can’t wait to celebrate him tomorrow! He works so hard! A lot of the time is serving others. I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday and he wanted to take his kids fishing while I took Charlotte to her leadership conference. I can’t wait till he gets back in service so we can celebrate him!


August 6
Fun fishing
trip weekend for the birthday boy!! These kiddos love hanging out with their dad. I love that they love adventure. But I was even more happy to have them return home safely early early this morning 
and we finally got to celebrate him


August 7
Beautiful night after a fun day of school shopping and lunch …. last minute deals before school starts
and went and visited Charlotte
at her first day of work on the floor! Grateful for our awesome occupational therapist. She always has creative great ideas too
Lots of credit to our physical, speech and occupational therapist, who have helped to get our children to where they are!


August 8
Summer and friends -great memories 

and my Kika is a Senior!! Looking forward to an incredible year!! … and lots of growth. #lastminutepoolparty


August 9
First Day of School 

Charlotte, my college working girl waves goodbye to Kalicia -a Senior 

Caroline -Sophomore and Harrison going into 6th grade!!! And Loren says it’s a break from building houses to be back in the classroom. He loves his students and enjoys serving others. Grateful for these crazies 

#madnesswiththemerrillbudz #merrillsworktogetherplaytogetherstaytogether #everyonehappierandhealthier #firstdayofschool #cerebralpalsyhacked #lotsofgrowthahead


August 10
…little growth happy moments!!! Harrison’s able to help with animal chores, and feed the chickens! This is the first year, 11 years old, that he can be balanced enough to not get knocked over by chickens in the coop 


(and fall in the poop
) I like what Kalicia said he doesn’t just do the animal chores. He really cares for the animals and goes in and takes good care of them and talks to them. My little farmer
#livelifeactivated #cerebralpalsyhacked #fresheggs #madnesswiththemerrillbudz #merrillsworktogetherplaytogetherstaytogether #everyonehappierandhealthier #andducks


August 11
Wahoo!!!  registration for Special Olympics Unified back in full swing today and the weather was beautiful 

Excited for our Softball Unified team, along with swim and bocce!
It’s going to be a great season!!


August 12
Best therapy, playing in the rocks
dirt and water
love nature and working with my kiddos
Our big 4-D art project, playing in our artist garden
#artistgarden #everyonehappierandhealthier #madnesswiththemerrillbudz #merrillsworktogetherplaytogetherstaytogether #pond #fish #livelifeavtivated #annamerrillart

Merrill Budz
August 13
in the mountains and under the sun 2,3,11

forever in love with the magic that this camp brings to people who gather there

Happy Birthday to my awesome little brother!! Love you Keith!! Amazing kind example to me and so many.
August 15
Cutting beautiful lavender with my beautiful friends
…my home smells glorious and so calming with lavender this evening

the lavender fields were gorgeous this morning and peaceful with these beautiful ladies. (And a little more excitement! Charlotte was so proud of herself, she put up her hair in that high ponytail-little wins!!!



And years of practice)
August 16

You’re invited to our LIVE Wellness Wednesday on the topic of Nutrigenomic Activation!

Join us for a life-changing event with Anna’s personal story at the heart. Anna, a dedicated advocate for holistic wellness, has empowered countless individuals to avoid medications and surgery, activating their bodies for optimal health.
Combined with insights from Dr. Brett, a distinguished expert with over two decades of experience, this Wellness Wednesday delves into Nutrigenomic
Activation's potential.
You’ll learn What exactly is Nutrigenomic Activation? Why does it matter? Who can benefit from it? Is there an optimal time to start?
These pivotal questions underpin your journey towards clarity, stamina, and vibrancy.
Reserve your spot this Wednesday to immerse yourself in firsthand accounts of the life-altering effects of Nutrigenomic Activation. As endorsed by Washington State University, this paradigm-shifting concept stands as a potential milestone in medical history, promising to reshape your understanding of enduring health.
Your voyage towards lasting well-being begins now!

Wednesday, August 16

6PM PT | 7PM MT | 8PM CT | 9PM ET

please reach out if you would like to join us
August 18
August 19
August 22
August 23
Yay!! Back to our dorm rooms at BYU after a long amazing informative, spiritual, educational day… love that I get to experience this knowledge and growth with my daughters and some really dear friends


and new friends!! So many incredible topics/classes…. Talking with my kids tonight, we remember when our family lived in frailty and failure

we have set goals in place and have worked extremely hard with health, activities, meditation, seeking chances to grow and change
our health and mindset… they recognized that we have moved to the green and are in function and fun!!

Being consistent and showing up for each other, others and ourselves every day and doing what we say we’re going to do is slowly paying off! Doesn’t mean we don’t end back up in failure lots of times, but we quickly move back to the green.
August 24
Sarah Andersen
Education week! Being fed spiritually, socially and physically!
These Mormons know how to bake!!! (Seriously.. some of the best looking goodies I have ever seen.)
August 25
Celebrating womanhood!! One of the scariest things I’ve ever done!! This last weekend I was asked to help support the fundraising for the White Mountain Safe House. I love the importance of inclusion and supporting causes that lift others up and build strength in our community. My children cheered me on and were excited to get me ready to perform. We switched roles. My heart beat with fear as I walked on stage with these talented beautiful women but was lifted when I saw my
friends and family sitting on the front row. Thank you to all the businesses and awesome people in the White Mountains of AZ who supported the White Mountain Safe House.
#culturaldancing #whitemountainsafehouse #madnesswiththemerrillbudz #inclusion
Sarah Andersen
This year I have made it my goal to reach for authenticity, playfulness, self development and helping to inspire women to love being a woman!
I have gained better health, fostered new and amazing friendships and grown an incredible amount of confidence. I love to dance, I love to dress up and I love to perform. We held a fundraiser for the Safehouse in the White Mountains.
What a blast!
Anna Pember Merrill thank you for being willing to step outside of our normal comfort zones
and taking on this venture with me!
Love ya!
Sarah Andersen
Last day of Byu Education week and I get to go home to a new chandelier in our kitchen. Sweet hubby.

Well... my mind and heart have been expanded. I have so many notes and so much love for my Savior.
Plus it was awesome to make new friends and grow closer to my current ones! Love you Anna and your sweet girls!

That
last quote

I sure miss President Hinkley
August 27
Happy Sunday Funday!




One of those proud mom moments and frustrated all at once… I suddenly got dings and emails on my phone as my son figured out how to order two Darth Vader costumes and eight remote control cars over $700 worth of items off of Amazon from his iPad. My heart soared as he’s doing typical fun things an 11 year old boy should be doing.

laughing as I go to the UPS store and able to return to get a refund. BUT two of the items -the Darth Vader costumes
for a little boy, size 4/5 cannot be returned. I wish one of them at least fit him. He loves to dress up in bad guy or super hero costumes and Halloween is coming up




… so if anyone wants to buy a Darth Vader costume for Halloween, they are pretty awesome and still in the box

lesson learned he didn’t order from prime, no returns and $10 each for shipping. So glad the 8 remote control cars were off prime.




(He didn’t even have an Amazon app on his iPad, used chr
ome) #madnesswiththemerrill
budz #lessonlea
rned #smar
tboy #mylittlesuper
hero #cerebralpalsyha
cked #darthv
ader #merrillsworktogetherplaytogetherstaytogether



August 28
Sending so much love to the Westbrook family. We love them so much. They are a huge part of our community and especially our Unified team. My heart is saddened and heartbroken having to share this news with all of you. Please feel me holding you tight. Dakota Westbrook had a sudden terrible accident. He fell from a cliff this weekend. He did not survive. We came together in love and prayers the last couple days to comfort the Westbrook family. We will be celebrating his life
and the joy he brought to all of us on Thursday at sunset, balloons will be released at 7:00 in the evening at Pioneer Park in snowflake. We love you and know this is hard for all of you.
Merrill Budz
if you knew dakota, you knew he loved you. im soo soo grateful for his example of Christ-like love and him living what it means to be Unified. dakota had a contagious laugh, smile and a sense about him that everyone just adored. he will be incredibly missed and i'm so proud of the man he became.

i'll love forever dakota, thank you for being there for me and being my bestie friend. -kika
ALWAYS AND FOREVER UNIFIED FAMILY


Join us tonight in loving memory of this young man.


We miss him and his contagious smile. Come share the love and memories.
If you would like to send donations to this family,
Grateful

August 31
Celebrating Dakota at sunset with the community…. beautiful evening, sending our love and gratitude to heaven. Grateful we got to have Dakota in our lives. Funeral will be Tuesday, September 5th, 5:30 at the Calvary Church.
#kindlikedakota
August 29
No comments:
Post a Comment