Saturday, June 1, 2024

April

 April 1

Just dropped Charlotte off to work at Lowe’s πŸ™ŒπŸΌ she’s dying laughing πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘πŸ» #Happyaprilfools











Happy Birthday Enya! From Charlotte, icing her first cake!



Ladawn Hancock:
Anna Pember Merrill this makes me think of you!


April Fools is always a little confusing 🫀 and questionable at our house, πŸ˜† even the friends show up with broken arms and Jell-O for drinks ⁉️ - years of tradition πŸ™ŒπŸΌ Had a salad πŸ™ƒ, and are those real potato chips? 😜 what⁉️ cupcakes or meatloaf with mashed potatoes on top⁉️πŸ˜…πŸ€·πŸΌ‍♀️ kitty litter 🀣 it was yummy for dessert 🀨😁 We love finding any reason to celebrate and bringing friends together πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ˜πŸ€© (Harrison was a bit confused when he came home from school and saw Charlotte πŸ˜…πŸ€£) #aprilfools #sofun #funny #lotsoflaughs






April 3
Little bits of everyday life.....


April 5
Wahoo!! They worked so hard and got it done!! So proud of these little artists and all they accomplished πŸ™ŒπŸΌ time to enter the art contest in the White Mountains πŸ‘πŸ»#exploringartclass #selfportraits #livelifeactivated #unifiedart #annamerrillart












April 6
…. Exciting!! Just dropped Charlotte off to usher and help back stage for the NPC production tonight πŸ™ŒπŸΌopening night! Good luck all!!

General Conference weekend and saying goodbyes to Dr. Bob, 
spreading his ashes in our Artist Garden, around his tree. He loved watching conference with us and bringing the cinnamon rolls from the bakery.














































"A Midsummer Night's Dream" ~Shakespeare ~Production by Northland Pioneer College Incredible Night! #annamerrillart









moments









April 8
We love our piano teacher, Charles Pandian residing in India. He is a very talented musician and he puts the power of music and theory into my children and others. We met him at the Paris, France Temple in 2018. He recognized my children's disability and offered that he could teach them to play the piano. He shared his story of those in his own country with disabilities, he was able to teach them to perform. We didn't have him work with our kids right away do to my lack of faith, of my children with Cerebral Palsy being able to play the piano. Though we did keep a good friendship. Over the next couple years, Covid hit and all my children's therapies went away. They needed Physical, occupational and speech therapy to keep their bodies functioning. This song becomes powerful because "We Did Think to Pray" and our prayers were answered when we were given the reminder that Charles Pandian could teach our family piano, all the way from India to Arizona over facetime. Wow! What miracles! He has now worked with my children for the last 3-4 years. My children are having great success in music. It still may be cumbersome but they are playing Hymns with top and bottom hands at the same time. He started with helping their hands to build muscle. Music is so powerful for the brain and eye and hand coordination. He has been an answer to our family's prayer and lots of credit to him for their love of music and music theory. Kalicia is headed to college with a music scholarship and Charlotte is now in theater in college. It isn't simple but he has pushed them far beyond skills that we didn't know they had. We are forever grateful. India and Arizona are 12 1/2 hours difference. I love the dedication my children have, excited to get up at 5:30 am for piano lessons. They love it and they love him. Thankful to my cousin, Pete Campbell, who helped to direct and put this music video together.





April 9
Such a great night!! Harrison was beaming! Grateful this DARE program is still in place to bring awareness to these kiddos and those around. Knowledge is power!! I think my kids are tired of me, singing the Safety Kids Songs! πŸ˜‚ I don’t know if any of you remember those from being a kid. I still can sing my home phone number, from being a kid back in Mesa.πŸ˜… but I don’t have a single phone number memorized now 🀦🏼‍♀️😜. My favorite drug awareness song still is “All Ya Gotta Say is No!” Congratulations Harrison and all the 6th graders! #DARE #sixthgrade #madnesswiththemerrillbudz #merrillsworktogetherplaytogetherstaytogether #knowledgeispower #livelifeactivated






April 10
More Photography of Midsummer Nights Dream, production with Northland Pioneer College #annamerrillart #shakespeare


April 11
"A Midsummer Nights Dream" Photography #shakespeare Northland Pioneer College last of Production this weekend! Great Show! #annamerrillart


Noelle Jack

NPC's A Midsummer Nights Dream photo dump!
Thank you for sharing these photos Anna Pember Merrill - you're the best!


April 13

Personal Growth Conference… loved that Loren joined me. πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸΌ Fun to grow together, with friends too. Learning tools to calm the nervous system. Little breakthroughs, lead to big breakthroughs. #evolve #postitivetransformation #madnesswiththemerrillbudz #livelifeactivated #fourpillarsofhealth #resillience





Dirk Leverant:
Had an AMAZING time in Lehi, UT., working on my business and myself. Always a blast spending time with our team!!!
Lori Charette:
Yesterday, I returned from a very intimate group of powerful, talented, Brave women (and yes, a few Very Brave Men)😍
We all came together ( the majority of us felt Apprehensive) under the guise of 'Personal Growth'.
However, this one ... this one was different❣️
In the beginning, we all had 2 things in common.
1. The desire to get 'UN STUCK'
2. a Beautiful Leader, Mentor & Friend to us all that intuitively recognized a very familiar yearning/brokenness/confusion and sadly a huge lack of personal doubt in our personal abilities - all because she herself has walked this path and wanted MORE for each of us ✨️πŸ’–✨️
She created a very intimate and SAFE space for EACH of us to RELEASE & RECEIVE in such a personal & Blessed wayπŸ™ŒπŸ’πŸ™Œ
I came in not being able to identify my 'Stuckness' ... so my Apprehension was High. (I mean, how do you fix something you cant identify🀷‍♀️)
So I showed up, Apprehensive but OPENπŸ™
And thankfully, I got what I came for (and More) on Day 1πŸ™Œ
Im going to go deeper and share more later, but for now ... I want to say THANK YOU CARRIE DICKIE for 'Doing the Work' you so desperately craved so you could be the Beacon of light to help each of us SHINE✨️πŸ’–✨️
Being part of an Industry that promotes self growth like no other out there ... I have attended and participated in many different Personal Growth Events/Programs over the past 11 years, but I am here to say THIS was profound for me πŸ™ŒπŸ’–πŸ™Œ
In the end, it was pure Joy to have this intimate experience with each of you, the Energy was incredible ... (I am missing sooo many not Tagged here 😟 ) we were able to connect & create new personal Bonds with so many beautiful Leaders that also shared a transformational experience; all sweetly tied together in this Special 333 Event πŸŽ€πŸ’πŸŽ€
I love all my LV Sisters and the Amazing men that also 'Braved' the room like the rest of us...
Like CHAMPIONS
I have had a 'Platform' that has been on my heart for about 3 years now and after this weekend, I am bringing it to LifeπŸ™πŸ’₯πŸ’–πŸ’₯πŸ™
But for now - BE YOUR OWN CHAMPION✨️πŸ’–✨️
Looking forward to sharing more soonπŸ’








April 16




april 17




































Relief Society - Women's Conference

PTSO -Taylor Intermediate Fundraiser light party


Harrison got invited to a birthday party!!

























April 14
“Once you make a commitment to inhabiting your full potential your ego is suddenly faced with EXTINCTION!” #personalgrowth #leadershipconference


April 15
I can’t believe this is real!!! My cute little “chunky monkey” with the round little cheeks, suddenly turned into this incredible strong beautiful woman. Congratulations on your upcoming graduation Kalicia, my Kika! (Please reach out if you would like an announcement.) #madnesswiththemerrillbudz #merrillsworktogetherplaytogetherstaytogether #2024 #goodthingstocome #graduation #livelifeactivated #gradannouncements #easternarizonacollege #annamerrillart











April 19
Charlotte Merrill has a neurodegenerative disease, that causes Cerebral Palsy, Ataxia, hearing loss, developmental delays etc. But, she has made the decision to overcome and find out what she can offer the world. I love that she has the support of her sister, Kalicia Merrill and her good friend Loa Ludwig. Together they are singing and signing, literally high on the mountain top, enjoying the chilly breeze. Charlotte has gained a love for Sign Language and in between, her college classes, work and performing... she is signing. Thank you to Pete Campbell for the music production and her mom, Anna Merrill, gets to video all the excitement! #madnesswiththemerrillbudz #merrillsworktogetherplaytogetherstaytogether #livelifeactivated #cerebralpalsyhacked #Signlanguage #highonamountaintop #friends







Hey Everyone!! Good Morning!! I’m m excited to work at Bread & Basics!! It’s my very first time having a job by myself. I’m excited to bake Cake’s, Cookies and other delicious desserts. I’ve been watching Cake videos on YouTube and now I get to bake them in person.
My momma heart!! They wanted my daughter!! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ There was no advocating, they just wanted to have her at the bakery! πŸ₯ΉπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’™I’m even more in love with what they have to offer there now. Such beautiful people. Such delicious food πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ€— Caroline loves baking and I’m so grateful Bread and Basics has given her this opportunity. Takes a community πŸ’™πŸ™πŸΌ#madnesswiththemerrillbudz #cerebralpalsyhacked #merrillsworktogetherplaytogetherstaytogether #livelifeactivated #goodthingstocome #grateful #breadandbasics #bakery #freshfood


April 21
I love getting to spend time in the schools, with the students! They came up with the best monsters of what they eat a lot of….
See if you can match them up to their paintings πŸ™ŒπŸΌ hamburger πŸ” monster, vegetable πŸ₯— monster, salad monster, bacon monster, watermelon monster, candy bar monster…. I loved their creativity.



April 22

Charlotte loves memorizing, laughing, performing and being on stage with her friendsπŸ™ŒπŸΌ She had such a great weekend. Can’t wait to see the final film πŸŽ₯ 🍿 #madnesswiththemerrillbudz #livelifeactivated #shortfilm #johanna

April 23
I love this quote by Alexander Dushku.



April 24
Max is officially 2 years old!! πŸ™ŒπŸΌTraining him to be a bomb proof therapy horse. So proud of him and the work my kiddos help put into him. Thank you Tyler for your knowledge and support. #madnesswiththemerrillbudz #hippotherapy #equinetherapy




April 25
Unified all the way!! Love inclusion! πŸ™ŒπŸΌ 2x50 relay!! Passing the baton, partner to athlete, those that are considered typical, building relationships with those that have a disability/special needs 🀩 Blessing and lifting each other up!! So fun and so much excitement, being apart of the track meet today at Snowflake High School! Friends-teammates-classmates-cousins-families came together! The confidence, friendships and kindness and competitiveness was contagious!! Yay!! Unified Lobos!! Congrats on a great afternoon and good luck at your Special Olympics Unified State Competition this weekend






Marie Caldwell
Meteor Crater Field trip! We are fortunate to be able to see this impact crater that is so close to Snowflake. Thank you Anna Pember Merrill for going with my class!




Kika:
exactly a month until graduation!! crazy how time goes! life is tough but im tougher and i am grateful for my Jesus who has paved the way for me to choose to be happy. i love my life. -kika #2024graduate






April 28
Such an incredible day and so many memories, triumphs and heart felt moments!! It’s fun to see over the years the growth and accomplishments of all these athletes!!! Wow!! They killed it this year!! The love, energy and perseverance, they put into them themselves and others!! I’m still in such awe of how well our whole unified team did! Just marvelous!! Great job allπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸΌ so beyond grateful for all the support to make this happen








April 29
What a weekend! I’m still blown away!! Caroline got 3 gold medals πŸ… this weekend!! The most memorable part is how excited and shocked she was too!! Neither of us knew where that came from!! My girl is making miracles happen πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸΌ #progress #miracles


We are grateful they have hearing aids available so Harrison can hear. Amongst all the excitement, we snuck away to audiology and ENT this weekend at St. Josephs hospital. So grateful they got us in because his hearing aid quit working. #positivitywins






















No comments:

Post a Comment