Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Exciting Moments In Septemer!!

 I am having so much fun spending time at home with my Rough and Tough little man!
He loves going on bike rides with mommy!!

What a neat day when we got his walker!!! 
 He has learned so much from his sisters and all their equipment. He was always playing with Caroline's walker. They planned on seeing him back at CRS for more therapies to teach him how to use the walker. That's what we had to do with his sisters. Well, when they put him in the walker, with a big grin on his face, he cruised out of the patient's room, went  around the corner and checked out those patients. Then he cruised right into the foyer area ready for check out with all his sisters trailing behind and giggling. They loved seeing their brother up and about. He loved walking around with them.  They world is so different when you are standing! They said I guess he doesn't need the therapies. His sisters are the best teachers! He was so ready for his walker!!  The funniest part was, was walking out to my car, not carrying one kid!!! They were all mobile!! We looked like a circus with all our equipment! But, what an exciting moment!!

I got to be the Cheer Coach for an afternoon!
 This is the first fall since we have been married that I haven't coached.  So getting to coach a game for my girls was so much fun!!! Especially, because my girls are loving it! I think we found their nitch!!! I have never coached cheer before, so when I started to goof up, my girls took charge! So cute!!  "READY... OK!"

No comments:

Post a Comment