Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Utah Trip to Go Visit Jonny Boy!!


 Janet and Steve Twiss are a family we know from Utah, back when I was a child. Since then we had lost contact with them and they adopted several children. It was so great to get back in contact with them again. They came into our lives at a good time when our son, Jon, lives over in Utah and they were so willing to be a friend and  a support to Jon. They just think the world of him and I am so grateful for that.




Temple Square in Salt Lake City, Utah
Everyone agreed that was our favorite place to be on our trip!


I so enjoyed watching my children share and teach their knowledge of the Gospel!
Jon was teaching his girlfriend, Jacqui.
 Charlotte was teaching her little sister, Caroline. 
So Sweet...




No comments:

Post a Comment