Love being in Relief Society. I enjoy being in the presidency and loving on the sisters. I learn so much from these beautiful ladies...
What a beautiful day! I am so blessed to be surrounded by wonderful mothers thank you for your love, kindness and examples! I am so blessed to have a family that loves and spoils me. I got to be loved on by my little ones at home and got to visit with my big boys. Loved the homemade cards and gifts






Fun times with my sister and her girls! fantastic!!! Taylor Swift concert led to some great conversations tonight with my girls. What do you want your REPUTATION to be? I loved how vulnerable she was
tonight with her audience. And the girls were ecstatic when she sang
“SHAKE IT OFF”!@satyamerrill @merrillbudz #shakeitoff #reputationtour #taylorswift #merrillsworktogetherplaytogetherstaytogether @ University of Phoenix Stadium




Thankful that Harrison is running!! I thought the tball coaches were kidding and just being nice when they nicknamed him the “Hard Hitter”!!! But he really is a hard hitter!! So proud of my little man and grateful that he is developing and making such huge strides!!!




Field Trip with Caroline to the Petrified Forest

Christmas Memories finally had to come down!

We skipped out of school and went to a birthday lunch at the Donut Store in Showlow!
My little sweetie!! Fun that we skip school in May, since there is no school in June for her birthday!
Love her so much!!

































































No comments:
Post a Comment