



Birthday Month for Caroline! NOw a fun lunch with big brother Austin!!



You can do anything if you put your mind to it! Caroline used what she learned from speech and physical therapy and put it to music. She practiced this for years and has learned to put it to music the last two years! Thank you to our therapists who have helped to bring her this far along. I love that Caroline does her best to put her words together to music. It's not all perfectly clear, but I am so proud of her. It takes a lot of concentration for a child with Cerebral palsy to make her muscles work right, balancing, singing, thinking and putting words together! She did it! She even got off when the music got too quiet, but she stopped, listened and got right back on. To me that was a miracle! Charlotte also took speech and physical therapy and put it to music with a motivational speech! She wants to inspire people as she grows up with her motivational speeches.She even impromptued it when they didn't get the music turned off, She just kept shaking it and keeping the audience engaged! And Miss Kalicia may just have her career as a Broadway Performer. So amazed by her talent of entertaining an audience. She is self taught and I am so amazed! I sure better get her set up with a vocal teacher, tough to find in the White mountains! Sorry it took me so long to get these posted, I know several have been asking! Have a wonderful week and keep making life happen for you!!











You can do anything if you put your mind to it! Caroline used what she learned from speech and physical therapy and put it to music. She practiced this for years and has learned to put it to music the last two years! Thank you to our therapists who have helped to bring her this far along. I love that Caroline does her best to put her words together to music. It's not all perfectly clear, but I am so proud of her. It takes a lot of concentration for a child with Cerebral palsy to make her muscles work right, balancing, singing, thinking and putting words together! She did it! She even got off when the music got too quiet, but she stopped, listened and got right back on. To me that was a miracle! Charlotte also took speech and physical therapy and put it to music with a motivational speech! She wants to inspire people as she grows up with her motivational speeches.She even impromptued it when they didn't get the music turned off, She just kept shaking it and keeping the audience engaged! And Miss Kalicia may just have her career as a Broadway Performer. So amazed by her talent of entertaining an audience. She is self taught and I am so amazed! I sure better get her set up with a vocal teacher, tough to find in the White mountains! Sorry it took me so long to get these posted, I know several have been asking! Have a wonderful week and keep making life happen for you!!

































No comments:
Post a Comment