
Brought tears to my eyes running through the finish line with her. Her body literally wanted to quit on her. She had to focus on every step at the end. But the cheers and love pushed her through. Goes to show the support of love of family and friends helps you along the path to do hard things! “You got this‼️” And your speed doesn’t matter FORWARD is FORWARD ‼️ðŊ #triinthepines #merrillsworktogetherplaytogetherstaytogether #cerebralpalsy #icandohardthings #biohacking #triathlon #playunified
Leah Clarke Charlotte is a warrior. She’s such an amazing girl. We’re so proud of her.
Sierra Pember Charlotte you are amazing! So proud of you and your strong Mama that is behind you every step of the way.
Heidi Russell Oh my gosh you have me crying this Sunday morning!! Go CHARLOTTE!!!!!!!!!
Larry Quimby "We
choose to go to the moon and other things before the decade is out, not
because they are easy but because they are hard." JFK. Great job, Charlotte! All the best things in life come through effort.
Missie Mata Charlotte you make everyone smile. Way To reach for the stars and accomplish your goals. Congratulations
Sabine Nau ðððĨðThat's so great Charlotte! You are amazing! And you have such a good mother and family!
Erin Nurss Raczynski This is amazing! What an inspiration you both are to me and all who know you!
Kim Brown Lachapelle Honestly
Anna, I’m at a loss for words which is VERY unusual for me! The love
and respect that I feel for you is immense! Charlotte is a warrior and
whenever I’m having a bad day I do indeed think of her. She is my hero.
Thank God for her! You Go Girl!!! Not a tad surprised but I am inspired
once again!

Busy exciting weekðĪ family reunion, doctors appointments, therapies and heading back into school next week! ðĪŠ Harrison and Caroline are excited to start off the new year with their new hearing aids. ðķððŧðHarrison says his new Spiderman hearing aid gives him better Spiderman powers! ðŠðŧððŧ I love the perspective my kids take with their disabilities and the faith they have! While we were at the hospital for one of their procedures this quote was hanging and I was reminded that faith doesn’t make things easier, it makes things possible! And even with nine therapies a week and appointments, I get asked why we add more to our busy life... That’s why we have physical, occupational and speech therapies so they can do life. We are so grateful to those who help in the success of our children, including their friends. Life would be unbearable without our friends and family. Thank you sisters and mom for a night out after a busy day at the hospital and then Charlotte threw a Disney Descendants Party ð They keep us hoppin’ and it makes me happy that they can ððŧððŧððŧ #merrillsworktogetherplaytogetherstaytogether #cerebralpalsystrong #faith #descendants3
Town of Taylor.
Harrison’s first soccer ⚽️
game ever and to think just a couple years ago, he couldn’t even hardly
walk without his gait trainer! I was overjoyed to see him running and
trying to keep up with his team. So proud of him and this whole team!
His physical therapist suggested he was ready to be on a soccer team‼️ lots of concentration to stay up right and chase and kick a ball. “One foot in front of the other“ ððŧððŧððŧ Good reminder for all of us. ð #soccermom
Wow!! Am I not the luckiest girl to be married to this good lookin’ birthday boyð So grateful to have him as my best friend and an incredible father to our six crazy fun children!! Such a hard working guy! He would do anything for us. Well almost anything ð Love our adventures together and that he is willing to put up with my silliness ðĪŠðķ Love you Loren, thank you for being apart of my life! You are the best
To my son, Austinðķð Happy Birthday ð ♥️ I closed my eyes for but a moment and suddenly a man stood where my boy used to be. ððYou have given me so many reasons to be proud of the man you have become, but the proudest moment for me is telling others you are MY SON❤️❤️❤️ I love you! Hope it’s a wonderful day! @austinmerrill
August 8, 2019
Back to school week!!✏️ And my kids are loving it!! ð It always brings a bit of anxiety for me, having kids with special needs... a new year of advocating for my children. (Lovingly)ðĪŠ♥️ I know a lot of parents understand what I’m talking about ðĪð Hoping the teacher will work with and like your child that has a learning disability (or just learns differently) crutches, walkers, sometimes wheelchairs, glasses, hearing aids etc. Some teachers love the kids too, that aren’t cookie cutter kids and some hmmm... ðą I know it’s a challenge ð Excited for our teachers this year, hoping they’ll set expectations (and I know it looks different) and let them grow!! “The influence of a good teacher can never be erased!!” ððŧð We love our teachers and kids!! ðððŧBlessings for an incredible year!!


Oh goodness!!ð as I dropped her off to school today she said now I get to see what my sisters go through‼️❤️ She’s a champ!! It’s been a crazy rough few days at the Merrill household/hospital ðĪŠðĪĢ As my kids say! “We can do hard things and so can you!” ðąðĨ°ððŧððŧððŧ I took this sweet girl down to Phx for surgery last week and my hubby breaks his foot while I’m gone. Poor guy!! ð Everyone in this House is on crutches or wheelchair’s. Imagine that! ð “But we keep moving, can’t stop! Won’t stop!! Shake it off, Shake it off” ðķ
Charles Pandian You have learnt to be resilient! Nothing is too hard for your family.
Maren Lehmann ðĪ May you all feel better soon and keep up your happy and good spirits!!

Oh goodness!!ð as I dropped her off to school today she said now I get to see what my sisters go through‼️❤️ She’s a champ!! It’s been a crazy rough few days at the Merrill household/hospital ðĪŠðĪĢ As my kids say! “We can do hard things and so can you!” ðąðĨ°ððŧððŧððŧ I took this sweet girl down to Phx for surgery last week and my hubby breaks his foot while I’m gone. Poor guy!! ð Everyone in this House is on crutches or wheelchair’s. Imagine that! ð “But we keep moving, can’t stop! Won’t stop!! Shake it off, Shake it off”
We
got to celebrate some pretty amazing people this weekend! So grateful
that my son, Austin and my sweet mother-in-law, Sharlene, are apart of
our lives. Love you!!! ððķ @austinmerrill @vsmerrill
Happy National Dog ð Day! Can’t believe it’s been a whole year since we adopted these puppies!! And Annatto/lab is another year older and becoming puppy like at 14 years old. ðĪŠð if I remember right puppies start to grow up at two years old, tell me I’m right‼️? ð puppies are fun but a lot of work. But the kids sure do love them! Especially our “puppy daddy” -Little Harrison


























































No comments:
Post a Comment