November 6
Love you!!! 
Thank you for your kindness, love and thoughtfulness. Thank you for your example of spreading joy
November 7
Amazing day with my family and my son, Jonny Boy, in Flagstaff. Feel so blessed. Glad to have us all together. And look at that beautiful blanket that Grandma Pember made! Wow!!! Thank you Grandma 

#everyonehappierandhealthier #madnesswiththemerrillbudz @claytonrmerrill @sburgp @sierrapember
I Jon ~I can’t stand taking photos but I’m not getting behind on my official and final account! This is for you mom Anna Pember Merrill lol also thank you to those who have repeatedly accepted my requests through each stage in my life!! So much Gratitude
November 10
Loving home school with this crazy kid! Sight Word Trails are a favorite! .... and pickle ball for recess! Spelling words in rice!His ideas are endless!
November 11
Feeling extremely grateful after getting to read scriptures albeit over the phone with my family this morning. Sounds ironic since my relationship with them was primarily over the phone but with the erratic changes day to day in prison to the strict phone usage practices were, that we just never found a time to do this. I can not explain the emotions that swept through me in that moment! Reduced me to a baby is an accurate picture though
love you so much Anna Pember Merrill
Merrill Budz
and to my amazing father who it appears I don’t have as a friend on Facebook to tag whoops! Sorry Dad
November 11
Happy Veteran’s Day 
wellness isn’t only about what we put into our bodies, but it’s how we feel in our minds too. Gratitude is such an important part of healing and being healthy and being apart of this beautiful world
Grab onto someone today and tell them how grateful you are for them, especially for those who fought for and serve our Country. And those family members who sacrificed right along with them. We love you!! You are our HEROES
The 2020-2021 deer hunting season is over. I haven’t posted how we did this year. All my kiddos got a tag.
The youth hunt with my girls was a little slow, but Charlotte killed this nice 3 point muledeer.
Alex Isom killed his first buck, a mule deer spike.
I finally drew a tag I was waiting for! I had been putting in for 5 years.
Had a great time hunting with some new hunting partners. Though we did not see the bigger bucks we were hoping for, we filled all of our tags and created lasting memories.
I was also lucky enough to kill my first bear!!! The bear got his revenge on me, as I needed 6 stitches to close a gash in my hand I fell while carrying the bear cape the 3 miles to the road...
I was also lucky enough to get to help a couple of good friends from out of state kill their first Coues Deer bucks!!
Good times:)
Brothers and nephews also had a great hunting season!
November 12
We should be grateful all year round
But this time of season is a time that we as a world tend to focus on gratitude more. Which made me reflect on people in my life and those that I am so grateful. I just really wanted to do a shout out to my cousin, Ellen. She is someone I’m truly grateful for. And I don’t even know if she knows how grateful I am to her. She is a woman of strength and a wonderful mother, wife and a dear friend and cousin. She has been like a sister to me my whole life. We have fun silly memories together! And in my moments of low, she knows how to lift me up. She’s always making me laugh and teaching me to be tough. I love her example to my children that even through difficult diseases and hardships they can be strong and become something incredible! Ellen, you are incredible and beautiful. Thank you for being you! I love you!
Ellen Cowgur Smith
November Friday the 13 13th
November 14
Oh I love that we get to celebrate such a special day!! We had fun helping a dear friend organize, clean and box up her house. And the girls had fun dressing up in her clothes and purses. Beautiful kind day with my teenage girls

Mr. Rogers said it best when he said, “There are three ways to ultimate success: The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind.”
This includes to yourself, to others and to the world!
Spread it everywhere you go today and this weekend friends and if you have something specific in mind I’d love to hear what you’re doing or what you did today!
November 14
November 17
As Charlotte says “let’s biohack our high jacked bodies and fight back
November 19
November 20

November 21
I have to share my gratitude for this amazing guy!!! I love love love my big boy, my handsome, hardworking, kind son, Austin Merrill 

I will still never forget that beautiful memorable day, 15 years ago, next month.... this darling little 12 year old boy in a bright pink shirt walked into the Christmas party. He was so cute, bright dark eyes and so spunky. I got the biggest sweetest hug from this little boy. My heart skipped a beat.... I am beyond blessed that I get to call him my son. I am truly proud of the obstacles he has overcome and the successful goal oriented man he has become. I love you, Austin, more than you will ever know. Thank you for letting me be your mother. 




#GIVETHANKS
November 22
Oh Grandma Charlotte Burgoyne.... how I can count the ways.... I am so grateful for your love, energy, kindness, talents... your example of doing and loving through hard things and coming out stronger on the other side and teaching all of us we can be our best too. Thank you for making me feel so special as your grand daughter and priming and inspiring me that I can do anything since I was a young girl. I have held tight to that strength into adulthood as a wife, mother, sister, friend, teacher.... Thank you for being my grandma and loving my grandpa and all our family. Love you Grandma Burgoyne @sparkytillotson #givethanks
November 23
I am thankful for Clover, a caseworker, who introduced this cute kid, Jonny Boy, into our lives. Ha ha 
the little girls adored their big brother in a hurry!! And these two became instant brothers and close friends. I’m so glad they have each other and that we in our young 20’s year old hearts, fell in love with these boys. Their cheerful smiles and joyful laughs make my heart leap. Thank you for being awesome big brothers and Clover thank you for being a part of our life and making our lives whole. It’s so wonderful to see it come full circle. What a cherished moment seeing you getting to hike with this once cute little boy, who now is an incredible man with some awesome goals. #givethanks
November 24
Thank you for 20 years of adventures, laughs, excitement, and love.
Thank you for being my wife and the mother of my children!
There is no greater example than Anna of Christ like love and caring and understanding.
She is always looking out for everyone, including people in her life and making them feel special! Like our Heavenly Father, she makes everyone feel the love of God!
She can and does do EVERYTHING!!!
I love you Anna and I Look forward to our next 20 years and beyond!
What the...
20 YEARS!!!! 2020!! We were married in the year 2000! This all seemed way too futuristic when I was a teenager 
I love this crazy handsome guy more than I ever thought possible. I truly am grateful for his patience, especially with me.
I love how he loves me and takes care of me and our family. He is always working and striving to be a better man, even on the days I fail to be a better woman. He’s amazing!! There’s nothing he can’t do!! If he doesn’t know what to do, he figures it out. I’m always so impressed and in awe with the things he pulls off
. I had so much fun looking through our family pictures of 20 years!! It still shocks me that we pulled off building this house in our 20’s and he did it without YouTube 
(Dads were our YouTube) love you Loren!! November 25
Well this was just a bit exciting while celebrating our anniversary and going on a hike up near Greer we ran into some big horn sheep!
Grateful for my kiddos letting mom and dad have a couple days together!!! 
Grateful for my dear mother who took care of them while we got to enjoy our time away. Love you mom! I’m beyond grateful for your kindness, love and raising me as your daughter.
Today I’m EXTREMELY grateful for my parents.
My MOTHER: who is a warrior I’m grateful is on my side. She fights for me and has my back. She leads by example and isn’t afraid to tackle any situation.
My FATHER: he is the mountain. The unshakable force. He’s quiet and reassuring. He’s an incredible role model. He’s reliable and consistent. I couldn’t imagine there could be a better man, or father in existence.
I love them so much. -jonny Boy
November 26
Happy Thanksgiving from the Merrill Budz!!! 


so grateful we have the means to travel, good working cars, warm clothes, food, faith and lots of family to love!!! We started off in Flagstaff spending time with our son, Jonny Boy, played on the playground after a little feast. Then headed to Phoenix to get to spend time with my other son, Austin and his cute girl and the rest of our family . Now headed over to see Loren’s family. We know how much me are blessed to get to love and be loved by so many family members. Hope everyone got to enjoy the love of family. Please know how much we love and are grateful to you all. Happy Thanksgiving
November 27
Oh golly!! I’m always in awww of God’s artwork and imagination. I’m grateful for all these beautiful majestic animals in this world. The latest and the most favorite of the kids was that chubby unicorn! #rhinocerosunicorn the monkeys and bears
oh my!! #givethanks (still feeling the gratitude after Thanksgiving)

November 28Adventurous day in Hollywood and Beverly Hills, walking amongst the stars
being reminded by Sylvester Stallone, Walt Disney and other iconic heroes the greatness of America and to keep chasing and working towards your dreams. “Keep Punchin’ America!!” -Sylvester Stallone
November 29We are all in this together!! Have a beautiful week!! So grateful for you all! 

#covid_19 #everyonehappierandhealthier
November 30
“It’s the most wonderful time
of the year!!”
My hero!! He’s always loving and serving others!
@lorenmerrill #wellnesswednesday
wellness isn’t always specifically about health and eating the right foods but it’s also about being happier!
One of the ways to feel happier is serving others, especially when feeling down. If you’re looking for fun ways to lift others and feel happier let’s Light the world! Let’s do it together!!

December 3
#lighttheworld #peaceonearth
What brings you peace? 
I love music
Hearing my children playing music certainly brings me peace. -on several levels ... it’s calming, soothing and uplifting to hear music in the home. But, also.... knowing my children have cerebral palsy and lots of fine motor issues, imagine my joy, as hard as it is to make her fingers hit the keys quickly, smoothly and with just the right strength to make sound. She’s doing it
such a beautiful, simple, sweet sound. (There was a day when she hit a key, no sound came. She actually had to do hand over hand to have enough quickness and strength to play one note.
December 5
#Winterwonderland 
#lighttheworld All these cute kiddos are performing Disney Frozen Play on the 10th -12th @7 pm, tickets limited. They have been practicing since August. Can’t wait !!! Caroline has speaking parts
December 5
First ever coues deer hunt is in the books! I drew a tag in Arizona for the Nov 28-Dec 6, 2020 season. Laura was quick to agree to accompany me on this trip, in large part to escape the Wyoming chill this time of year. We sacrificed the first handful of hunting days to the Thanksgiving weekend with family and arrived on Monday. We chose to set up camp at 3000 foot elevation in the foothills of the Galiuro Mountains. We enjoyed a simple picnic lunch before venturing off on a 20 mile 4-wheeler ride pausing at vantage points to walk & glass the big open country in hopes of getting a look at these small elusive desert whitetail deer. We saw 11 doe the first day, all above 4500 feet elevation. A promising start! Laura was good to indulge me on this kind of an outing...it’s not really her thing, but it was no doubt my favorite day of the hunt!Laura opted for slightly more comfortable accommodations the remainder of the week with a temperature controlled room, pool, and room service. I was joined in camp by my brother
Mark Hodges
& good friend
Loren Merrill
. Nights were mid 30’s and days low 60’s. 5 AM alarms gave us an early start to return to 4500-5500 feet elevation well before sunrise to begin looking for deer feeding on the arid grass that perseverates the dry harsh climate. By 9 AM, between the 3 of us, we had spotted nearly 30 doe, and eventually a buck browsing just under the cliffs near the top of the ridge. In that moment I determined I would take this buck. We considered an approach to close the 700 yard distance. Mark stayed behind to keep an eye on the deer while Loren and I began our stalk. While I climbed and traversed the steep rugged hillside, some loose rock spooked the deer at approximately 400 yards out. I scrambled forward to a spot more conducive for a shot from sitting as Loren glassed up the fleeing deer. He loudly whispered, “The one in front is the one you want!” A more mature buck had appeared and assumed the lead, both bucks running straight away, their tails flagged. I took a shot at the lead buck just before he went out of sight. Loren confirmed the miss, however, my shot turned the trailing buck back in our direction. I connected with a shot at 380 yards, and after a few additional rounds down range, the deer was down.
This is an average sized buck coues deer, approximately 100 lbs. and only 34” tall to the top of the shoulder, which made for light quarters to pack out. I feel blessed to have tagged one of these grey ghosts early on my first hunt. A credit in large part to Loren. I always like antlers, but mostly I treasure the time with family & friends, and the memories made.







December 7
Love that Harrison wakes up every day excited to learn!!!
We have been learning about constellations
meteors.... He went outside for a little recess break! He was so excited to show me his explosion
of the meteor hitting the earth
“REACH FOR THE STARS!” 
December 9
Happy happy birthday to this incredible guy!!! Love my son Jonny Boy and all that he represents!!! He is such an amazing big brother and his siblings love him. We had a fun day getting haircuts and hanging out. Love you!! Please know how amazing and special you are to us!!! Happy Adoption day too!!! What a special day!! Can’t believe it’s been 13 years since I was able to officially call you my son.
Cutest little guards I’ve ever seen. Costumes for Frozen play this weekend.
Woo hoo!!! Starting tonight!! They are sooo giddy with excitement!!! #disneyfrozen
It was the best when the cousins showed up!!!! Thank you Merrills 
December 11Oh my heart
if you want some good cheerful laughs this is such a cute play! And Harrison did his part without even stuttering! He was elated! 
and of course I was thrilled and in tears. 

He ran off the stage and gave me a big hug after! So proud of himself. 



December 12 Annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Party!! 
December 13
Shannon Westbrook
December 14
Ho Ho Ho! Come see Santa and the Carolers and the nativity at the Merrills in Taylor Farms, drive Christmas party



come get some cookies and hot chocolate! 
“Beginning of 12 Days of Everyone Happier and Healthier!”
“Beginning of 12 Days of Everyone Happier and Healthier!”
Don’t forget during this time of pandemic the importance of  Community! Be creative and find ways to gather amid social distancing
Jackie Boden~
The boys finally got to see Santa tonight and they were so happy all though it was different for them they were happy to see him. Thank you
December 15
12 Days of “Everyone Happier and Healthier”, counting down...
11th Day

Inclusion is Everything, we all have something to contribute!!
December 16
12 Days of “Everyone Happier and Healthier”, counting down...
10th Day

Art and talent and lots of energy in the evening!! 
· Thank you for the beautiful trubute!!! I am speechless. Thank you Anna for passing on the Art legacy. You do a beautiful job in helping others in so many ways. Love to you.
Happy Birthday Great Grandma Charlotte Burgoyne
December 17
12 Days of “Everyone Happier and Healthier”, counting down...
9th Day

Our Bodies are the miracles , It’s what we put in them that is important !


Laurie Summers
December 18
12 Days of “Everyone Happier and Healthier”, counting down...
8th Day

Warm your body up in the morning with some yummy energy and remember “How Awesome you are!!” Reach out to me and I’ll send you some!! Our days look a lot different than they used too, happier, energetic and healthier!!
December 19
12 Days of “Everyone Happier and Healthier”, counting down...
7th Day

Ha Ha!!! Anna Banana

and its one of my favorite fruits and it has so many health possibilities
Let’s talk GUT HEALTH!
It’s more important today than ever before!
For Years I Unconsciously Ate:
Poor food with preservatives (not real food)
Poor food = Poor health
Poor health = Taking antibiotics
Poor Food + Poor health + Antibiotics =
POOR GUT HEALTH = DISASTER for mental and physical health.
TODAY and for many years...
Real Food + Positive, Activated Lifestyle + Pre and Quality Probiotics =
I’VE NEVER FELT BETTER

Our Health is a gift

.
Without it, nothing else matters.
Happy Saturday! Anna Banana
December 20
12 Days of “Everyone Happier and Healthier”, counting down...
Taylor Arizona all the way to Sun City!
Kathy Maland
we love you Grandma Maland

December 21
A friendly reminder!!!! Mark your calendar for Dec 21st for 45 minutes after sunset. The Star of Bethlehem will shine for the first time since 1226
Super grateful for these moments my girls will remember forever!!! Thank you so much for being you and helping make this happen. We love you and are so happy we get to have the moments with you, your family and all of our friends.
December 22
Imagine a string of Christmas lights with 200 tiny bulbs attached. The end of the cord is plugged into the outlet on the wall. When you throw the switch, ALL 200 bulbs are illuminated at once.
It might surprise you to know that the cells internal cellular defense system works in much the same way. There are many different switches within the cell but ONLY ONE that is called the MASTER REGULATOR, and this switch has profound effects on cellular health.
A small protein in the cell’s cytoplasm known as Nrf2 is the equivalent of the Christmas lights switch. But instead of lighting up lots of tiny bulbs, Nrf2 in the cell “switches ON” the cell’s OWN cellular defense system. In fact, this switch activates more than 200 or so different genes, ALL of which code/transcribe for different aspects of cellular defense.
Those genes are called:
~adaptive genes
~anti-stress genes
~survival genes
But what’s even more exciting than the discovery of this little Nrf2 protein that exists in every cell of our body, is the fact that scientists have identified substances which can ACTIVATE Nrf2. In activating Nrf2, you are in essence activating or “waking up” normal cellular processes that help to maintain our cellular health that become dampened or muted as we age.
I always say the best pharmacy we have is within our own bodies. And now science has figured out how to turn it ON.
It’s all about the SYNERGY of the 5-patented herbs working together to activate the NRF2 pathway in EACH and EVERY cell!!! We can turn them back on!!!
Merry Christmas and Flip those Switches!!!!

December 24
December 25 ~Christmas Morning
December 28
OK OK
so I guess we got a little carried away with cleaning up from Christmas 

we decided to paint all the walls in the basement white. 


It seems simple enough but our goal is to at least get done by midnight.
LOL!
I just learned my kids can paint even when falling over and getting paint everywhere 


we learned techniques to clean the carpet too!! My favorite part is the kids are having fun! 
Work hard play hard! Love Memories!!! Sad that we don't get to help build houses in Mexico this year with Lifevantage Legacy and Families Helping Families. My kids look forward to this every year, so I guess we kept the tradition going by working on our house, during Covid, ha ha!!! Work together, Play together, Stay together...
December 29
Our Christmas didn’t get to happen all in one day because we had to spread it out to meet up with my boys. 

We got to enjoy Austin over the weekend and his sweet girl, Carla.
And then after painting till four in the morning
Woops!! we still managed to have a fun Christmas with our son Jon in Flagstaff today. Kudos to the laser tag team who were very supportive and helpful to my children with special needs. They have awesome ramps and a set up to help those with wheelchairs etc. we were all so eager to help Harrison that he won the game. He tagged us every time we tried to help him
great strategy!! @flagtagaz
No comments:
Post a Comment