July 1
Exciting afternoon!!! 
Kalicia passed her drivers permit!!! ….a little more independence soon!!! And Charlotte understands it’s not her time yet, but she got her I.D.
July 2
Happy Fourth of July weekend! 
Let the fun begin! Let those you love know it
Happy Fourth of July
May the Force be with you !! We love you all!!
Fun Fourth of July memories with family!

…from Parade to soccer,
rodeos and soon fireworks!
July 5
We didn’t realize we were making memories! We just thought we were having fun! Horses arm wrestling, lots of little tough, brave cowgirls and cowboys!!! So grateful we have a country with these freedoms (and that we get to finally gather together again.) We know we are so blessed. Thank you to those who love and fought for our country.

July 4
“In God We Trust”

Reunions… card games, Jacks, card games and other crazy tournaments
playing in the rain, parade around the property…. “Our FAMILY is just one tent away from being a full blown circus.”
July 7
Wellness Wednesday 


What a precious afternoon! We got to go swimming and do the lazy river with our dear friend Mary! And Harrison was so confused because she’s our speech therapist and we already had our speech therapy for the week! He loved that we get to do more than speech with her! Connectedness is so important especially when you’re suffering with any type of disease or ailment, Connect with others and you’ll see you don’t have to suffer that you get to link arms and hold each other up and stand powerful together through
July 8
We are so blessed to have so many cousins!
Love that the second cousins get along so well! 

We grew up together and now our kids are playing together! My favorite!
Can’t wait to go visit them in Denmark again!!
Happy Birthday Miss Mabel!!
@sharoncox24 @ellecsmith
July 9
Summertime! Can’t get enough of water
and cousins!
CCPA -Broadway Musical Shrek Party
We were so sad that the theater camp was canceled due to the fires in Arizona. Thank you Sandy for all you do for these kids! So we had fun getting together swimming, playing, roasting marshmallows and watching the movie Shrek
July 10
Super Cool!!! Derby on the Deuce
It broke down racing down the Deuce! Pulled it off to the side we put the brakes back in place with a rock and then they finished the race! “ winners never quit and quitters never win!” I feel like Charlotte is such an excellent teacher of this. And thank you to Kalicia Who helped me get the unified team up and down this hill 


LOL! Now off to our health conference. Learning to keep my kids activated and upright and helping my body to be the best mom I can be! Thank you to our favorite physical therapist, Cheryl Byrd, and her family.
Disc Golf Fundraiser for the Autism Foundation Board
We found this beautiful little garden and can't wait to incorporate it in our artist garden
Fun Family Home Evening
First Exciting drive in my new Mg to a meeting with Doug and Carrie Dickie in Heber.
Love my little business partner, riding along with me.
July 11
My little sweetie driving home from church!
And Dad jumped all the way to the back and put me in the passenger seat.
July12
I love this smile and his eyes are glowing! This picture makes my heart so happy! I am a proud mother! After nine years of struggling with drugs and trying to figure life out
of course he still trying to figure out like the rest of us! But he has stayed clean and sober for a few years now and has been out of prison since April. Making it on his own! He has a successful job going to his counseling and health support groups as well as getting into his first home this week! We got to do a FaceTime tour in his home yesterday and got to see even an extra bedroom so we can come visit him in Utah! Proud of you Jonny Boy I love you so much! Big hugs from all of your family
I have been MIA for awhile. After a month of homelessness. I have finally found a stable home. I was on a treacherous roller coaster ride there for a moment. I didn’t know where life would lead. And through it all, in the end I’ve ended up in a situation much better than I was in before. I’ve learned that trusting in my Heavenly Father is the greatest act that I’ve ever done. For those of you who have grown up with the faith strong enough to trust in Him, take a moment to realize just how strong you truly are. I’ve always been too afraid to let go of the wheel and let Christ drive. My life has been one crash after another. But now that I’ve let go and allowed him to take full control, He has truly lead me to success. I am in my own home, a good paying job, In a healthy community, with an amazing probation officer. I’m so grateful, that even though I went through a terrifying struggle, my situation is now better than ever before.
July 13
Play Play Play!!! Oh was that for the kids? Ha Ha!! I think the adults had more fun
A beautiful day with friends -Delight Skinner
July 14 -More Therapy appointments
4 pillars of Health
July 15
Wow!! My heart is so full these last couple of weeks 

Lots of blessings and excitement! My big boys are making me so proud and being such good examples to their younger siblings. They can do hard things and overcome obstacles. We are growing up
Next stages of life

congratulations Austin and Carla!!! I’ve always told Austin he will be the best Daddy ever
I can’t wait to see him snuggle his little girl
July 16
Monsoons…. Camping… and my mom, Grandma Pember, loves Tarantulas
They cover the roads up in the mountains during monsoons
Bring on the rain and tarantulas
July 17
wasn’t sure my kids would ever be able to do something like this by themselves!
Proud and excited mom moments
Love Merrill Cousins
July 18
Lots of firsts for our kids this weekend!!! Charlotte driving by herself 


and I had a little fun in the mud too!!! We have forgotten what mud and puddles were! 

it’s been soooo much fun!!! Tears and chills all weekend long!! Harrison even learned to use the starter fluid and pull on the starter for his first time 
I can’t even do that
my little mechanic
July 19
Mud bogging was so fun this weekend!! 

As a teenager I didn’t know what a helmet was though
July 20
#Bearizona
July 20
Fun Night!!! … with our new NPC Men’s team
Hanging out, Pizza
Harrisons loving it!! Suns game
Enjoying the rain
and light show, waiting out the flash flood thunderstorms
July 21
Wellness Wednesday
Harrison helped me to put on our new license plate on our 1980s MG convertible, Roadster

What’s powerful behind this is that it has a handicap placard with the word HAPPY. My kids have been such an example to me of having a disability and disease but choosing to be HAPPY! 



.
July is health Freedom month!!!
This week is environment discussions
What you may or may not know…. What is in products for body care and foods we eat, that are damaging…
July 22
We have a little surprise for our kids this evening! OK kind of a big surprise she’s 16 hands
Mony Mony
New addition to the family and the kids are so excited! 
She barely fit in the horse trailer!
#billyidol
July 24
Cousins… Friends… Parades… Such gratitude for the pioneers that settled the west! #madnesswiththemerrillbudz 

July 25
Grateful for this amazing group!! Love being apart of the Autism Board in the White Mountains, helping to bring Inclusion to all, including those with Special Needs. Excellent job to all 140 competitors in our Annual Disc Golf Tournament. It was a great success! We have some awesome new disc golf courses over at Mountain Meadows and Woodland Lake Park, take time to go enjoy and check it out with family and friends. Stay active and keep your bodies activated
July 26
1st try ~Yay!! Exciting day for Caroline at the Merrills. -Time to problem solve
July 27
I love when I told my son today that he didn’t have to help me work and he looked at me kind of surprised and said, “mom, I will always help you work! I like working with you.” 

That just makes a mom‘s heart so happy!
Charlotte is training with Judy Heumann on this leadership conference in 30 minutes. So excited!! 


@theheumanniperspective
“Being Heumann”
July 29Yay!! I’ve been looking forward to this day for a few months. Headed off to a meditation retreat with my beautiful friend of 17 years. She has taught me the importance of confidence and faith, I’m so grateful to her. We will be technically free for the next few days. Have a wonderful weekend. Love and hugs










































































No comments:
Post a Comment