Sunday, June 25, 2023

May

 May 1



May 2




May 4

My heart is bursting!!! She did it!!!! Her dream to write the music, lyrics and produce a song!! Thank you to Pete Campbell who made this possible!! Thank you for stretching her mind, love and ability in music. I tear up every time I watch it!!! Love you my Kika!!! You are amazing and a beautiful example to sooo many!! #madnesswiththemerrillbudz #everyonehappierandhealthier Merrill Budz #merrillsworktogetherplaytogetherstaytogether #whenitrains #SHEDidIt #feelinggrateful



The song is beautiful….. you are beautiful….I have known for years that you would be the next Taylor Swift. So proud of you.
@mlg74
She is a very talented musician! Sounds great!
@rhiannansandoval6505
Beautiful girl! Beautiful Voice! Brilliant song!! Way to follow your heart and your dreams 💜
@pattiandrews8240
Incredible gift you so beautifully shared ❤💖 so proud of you!! Shine your amazing light and please continue to SING🎉❤❤ you are a true BLESSING 🙌
@dirkleverant8165
This is AMAZING!!! Way to go!
@ethannicoll9784
That was amazing!!! I knew you had a voice, but that was something entirely.
@user-gr9vi3nh4v
Great job Kalicia.
@samflake8508
Nice job Kalicia!
@grantcampbell4983
Way to go!

  • Doug Durrant
    The music came out amazing!!! I saw the words about a month ago. That was beautiful!! ‼️🥰. So excited for Kalicia! Thank you for sharing.
    2
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 7w
  • Shaun Johnson
    Wow, what a deep and heartfelt song so beautifully written! Kalicia is so darn talented and gorgeous inside and out

Kami Tate
Absolutely amazing! I always knew that Kalicia had a special gift and wow, did she prove it. 💕. Love this girl and her desire to fulfill her dreams!
  • Nola Garvin
    You were amazing! Keep up with this dream it cake you very far, just don't foret where you came from. Always be humble and remember us little folk always cheering you on behind the curtains. Getting to see you girls growen up has been a wonderful privilege for us. We love your family very VERY much.
    2
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 7w
  • Shawn Poe
    So proud of her! Great job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment