Sunday, November 30, 2025

July

July 1

I love our small community for so many reasons, Especially one of many, because those that serve my children now were students of ours in the past. Grown-up having their own families and careers.
I’m grateful that the medical staff in the white mountains, it is becoming stronger and better🙏🏼 For 20 years I’ve been driving back-and-forth two and three times a week to get the medical support I need for my kids with Special Needs.
It was so wonderful that my daughter was able to get her Echo exam for the first time up on the mountain. We didn’t have to drive to the valley. So, I just wanted to thank those in the medical field for all they do to serve our community! Thank you for sticking with us.🩵🩵🩵



Progress on the homes!!!! We will get done!!!


July 3
Always a good day when you get the boot off! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 Just in time for camping 🏕️ #healing #madnesswiththemerrillbudz #cerebralpalsyhacked #livelifeactivated #bonestimulator #infered #collagen #poweredbyaxio #gooddoctors #grateful


Happy Independence Day to all our American family and friends! ❤🕊
On this day that celebrates liberty, courage and the birth of a nation, Michi and I wish you not only joy and togetherness - but also the enduring strength to uphold the values that define your republic. May your voices remain strong, your institutions resilient and your commitment to democracy unwavering! 🇱🇷





Happy Fourth of July 🇺🇸 weekend 🙌🏼 we made sure we got our traditional pose with our favorite tree 👏🏼 I love that Kalicia found a tree to add to the tradition while in Germany.🇩🇪
And our traditional fourth generation Independence Day parade ❤️🤍💙
We love you and our country




July 7
We had a bit of a miracle this weekend. It’s wonderfully fun to see God in the midst of it. ✨
We have been practicing for years with all our children, trying to teach them to balance and ride a bike, along with physical therapy. It’s been tough having cerebral palsy and cerebellar ataxia and wanting to do things with the other kids.
Charlotte‘s completely OK and excited about riding an electric trike. We’re so proud of her and she’s making such progress. 🙌🏼🤩
But, Harrison wants to ride a bike like his cousins! He’s 13 years old and has been practicing for the last -lots of years! He hasn’t even been able to stay upright on a bike with training wheels over the years. They can’t keep his balance. So we added large wheels to his bike, which made it very heavy.
Lot’s of tears and frustration, but not quitting! We attempted again to buy training wheels for this camping trip so we could be hands-on and really work with him again. And hopeful that he could be upright with his cousins.
We got to Camping excited to put the training wheels on and a piece was missing. Grandpa even went to Ace on his way in from camping and couldn’t find the piece.
The next morning, while making breakfast and taking care of Camp, the cousins childlike and fun came together to take turns riding Harrison‘s bike. And amongst all the excitement, they powwowed together and helped Harrison. The little cousins were teaching their big teenage cousin how to ride his bike. My heart burst when I heard the squeals 🤩🥲❤️ and saw Harrison moving a few feet at a time. The cousins were cheering. Little Rowan, said I taught Harrison how to ride his bike.
And oh the smiles. 🤗😃 I was grateful that grandpa brought more of the miracle to my attention. The piece was missing from the training wheels which forced a miracle forward. God also used cousins as His Hands. 🙌🏼
I share this story too, to help others understand, even if you have a disability… it doesn’t mean you can’t ever do it. It just might take years longer than others to get there. Our family lives with the motto “Forward is Forward, no matter the pace.” My kids have shown me if they want it, they will get there.















July 10
🌲✨ Camp Tatiyee will always hold a special place in our hearts. For years, it’s been more than just a summer camp — it’s been a place of belonging, joy, and growth for four of my children. As a mom of kids with both special needs and typical needs, it’s rare to find a space that welcomes the whole family with open arms — and Camp Tatiyee has done just that.
This year marks Charlotte’s final summer at camp, and with tears and courage, she said her goodbyes. She told the counselors, “I’m excited and don’t know what the future will hold with having cerebral palsy, but I’m hopeful for success and grateful for the independence and friendships I’ve built here.”
Thank you, Camp Tatiyee, for giving my kids memories that will last a lifetime and for showing them — and all of us — what true inclusion looks like. 💚 #CampTatiyee #InclusionMatters #CPWarrior #SpecialNeedsStrong #GratitudePost #GrowingUpWithGrace #madnesswiththemerrillbudz #everyonehappierandhealthier #poweredbyaxio #friends #grateful




















July 18
It’s the best when the important people in your life, that you’ve only ever met on Zoom show up! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
We got to meet our speech therapist, Joanne Muench and Sherry, another physical therapist in person! For the first time.🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
🤗 It was amazing the love and the gratitude and how much we already knew and we were so excited to see each other. So grateful for their support, wisdom and advocacy. #speechtherapist #physicaltherapy #cerebralpalsyhacked #everyonehappierandhealthier #grateful #livelifeactivated #soletsbefriends







Lifevantage Virtual Conference

Entrepreneurs!








July 19

Small town traditions, bringing family, and friends together are always a favorite!
Happy Pioneer Days 💙-celebrating our country and each other, settling the west 🙌🏼 grateful for those who are willing to pioneer and push through hard times and bring great things!





July 20
Merrill Camping is always a great time and always seems to come with extraordinary memories! And lots of blessings and many miracles🙏🏼
🙌🏼 this camping trip was extra exciting as it was the first time that my kids were mostly independent, getting away from me. 🤪most people experience this a lot earlier in their kids lives. I’m experiencing it with kids being 17, 21 and 13. Lol! 😂 #cerebralpalsyhacked
I was experiencing my children off on go karts, taking off on their own not staying close to Camp. Feeling anxious and nervous all the feelings of I guess you would call, the typical parent feelings🤩 But excited because it’s happening!
Then the moment came when Caroline came up to me and let me know that she lost Charlotte. They were riding in two separate go karts and separated. Getting close to dark and she didn’t have her crutches with her or her phone if she broke down.🙏🏼
My heart pounded as I jumped in the other little go kart and took off down the dirt road, mud flying everywhere. Loren and the other campers, as well as other camps nearby, started on the search.
After about an hour of searching, other camps getting ready to get their drones out and my brother-in-law who’s a sheriff was getting ready to make the call, my husband found her 2 miles away still going the wrong direction, trying to find Camp down a dirt road.
The best line was… we all said we were so worried about her and she said “I was worried about me too.” Lol!
One of my favorite memories is, we have such great people in the world, so many people jumped in to help search, that I didn’t even know. So grateful!!

























More Trips to the valley for Dr. Appointments just before school starts!


July 21

Cousin time is the best time ♥️🤗🙌🏼 Cousins visiting from Denmark







July 22
🎉 It’s Here!
After months of love, laughter, and real conversations…
💛 Charlotte’s podcast is live! 💛
🎙️ So Let’s Be Friends is a podcast about inclusion, friendship, disability, and what it really means to see and celebrate every single person for who they are.
Charlotte is a young woman with cerebral palsy and a big heart for making the world better. She’s interviewed athletes, parents, teachers, coaches, therapists, and friends etc. —all with a shared mission:
🌍 To make sure no one is left out.
💬 Her first episode is raw and vulnerable—it’s where she shares her heart and her hope.
And now, with 7 episodes ready, we’re finally sharing it with the world.
🧠 Expect wisdom.
💛 Expect realness.
🙌 Expect joy and community.
✨ This isn’t just a podcast—it’s a movement of love and belonging.
👇 Start listening now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and YouTube.
Let’s listen. Let’s learn. So Let’s Be Friends.
💛 “Inclusion means everyone gets to belong. Not someday. But now.” — Charlotte
If you cant find it, its #1 for “embracing inclusion” (search that topic)






















Adriane Gray
-What an incredible opportunity and experience tonight was. I already love hosting and connecting people together. We all have stories to share that other people need to hear.
Why not finally step up and share what I know that can add value to someone else life, while I get share my love for health, beauty & wealth. I am so rich with the culture, quality of friendships Ive created, and soulful purpose I have found.
I trusted this was what I was called to do and I went for it! I am excited to do it again and get even better at it! Getting great practice speaking for my book tour next year!
I loved bringing my own flavor of creativity to the presentation and it paid off!
Feedback was;
"It was captivating!"
"I was thoroughly entertained."
"Its like you've been doing it forever."
 "You represented as the expert."
"What you said stuck with me."
"It was impactful!"
"I love when you said that information is useless unless you take action on it."
Thank you so much to my team Marisa Maggio Harelson
that was there to pour into our guests and really fill up their cups tonight with your knowledge you shared and love you gave
If this is something that peaks your interest you want to be apart of and want to come checkout my next event comment below with a "Yes!"
Don't hestitate to reach out to me!







Ronald McDonald House and more Medical procedures and appointments
























Date Night with Caroline, she won the warm fuzzies for the month!!!









A quick couple days away, transitioning a shed into a cabin when I visit Jonny Boy!!





July 26
Big exciting changes are happening….. (a little sneak peak to more adventures) between Charlotte getting ready to go on a mission and other crazies 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Charlotte put in her two weeks notice at Lowes. It was a bittersweet day! she has loved working there, and the inclusiveness and training is wonderful.
💙🙏🏼change and growth is so good! But so scary!



Happy Birthday Jay!! At the Bakery



July 31
Everyone Happier and Healthier -Facebook Page

Today is Chicken Pot Pie day! Made from scratch and in training, as tomorrow is the official day, switching over from Bread N’ Basics to Sweet Salvation Bakery. 🧁 🍞 #livelifeactivated #cerebralpalsyhacked #everyonehappierandhealthier #sweetsalvation






Apple Fritter Friday, come enjoy tomorrow🙌🏼 and come meet our new Bakers, Kaylee and Caroline! They are not only amazing at baking, but they are adorable young women 😍
fresh peeled cut up apples! 🍎
(so a little healthy 😉 )





Tomorrow my bakery "Sweet Salvation" along with Anna Pember Merrill are taking over bread and basics! Id love it if u guys would come in to say hi!!


No comments:

Post a Comment