Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Birthdays and Halloween Celebrations!

Happy Birthday Harrison! 6 years Old




 




Fun Day at school for Harrison, Pumpkin Patch with his class, 
Cupcakes with his friends, pizza with Dad! 
His teacher sure made him feel extra special!!!






























 
 So Thankful for her love of Family History!  She loves to do Temple Work!  It was such a special time to get to do Baptisms for the Dead with her.  Love that the church is involving the youth in Family History and so much Temple Work. 




 





Exploring Art Class

 

 

 




Exploring Art, entered Pumpkins into Stock Up Feeds/HAUNTED HOUSE BLACK SHEEP art/Pumpkin Contest. Carve or paint your pumpkins and turn them in by Friday to be displayed in the Haunted House!! Loved the creativity of these kids!!🎃🤡👻💀☠️👽 #stockupfeed #millennialexploringart #happyhalloween🎃👻 @ Stock Up Feed & Tack



 
Super fun/Scary "tricker treaters" Haunted House!! The kids loved it!! 12-5 for kids!! The Haunted House at night Rocks!!👀😳👻 thank you Michele Lepperd Stock for an awesomely gruel time!!!! The art work was incredible!!


 In the mix of all the Halloween fun! We got to spend some time with the Connolly's for a Baptism over in Eager for Adams little guy.  I got to spend some time with Amanda Rae for a couple days because she had car problems.  I was blessed to get to have her stay with us.  Our relationship came back from the past. It was fun to reminisce and get to know each other again.  I feel like I renewed my relationship with my Aunt Denine.  For a long time I felt like she wasn't happy with me, but I think I hopefully broke through those barriers with love and service. She has been unhappy with me since I was 12 years old.  It used to break my heart, but then I got used to it.  I always loved on her gave her hugs and was thrilled just recently she is feeling good towards me again. I pray our relationship increases.  Family is important to me.  It makes me sad the Pember side seems to struggle with grudges. Something I will never understand, but I will just keep on loving them.





























Beautiful Fall Sunset, out my front door











No comments:

Post a Comment