Our Weekend started out with a Baptism, and Charlotte was asked to speak on the Holy Ghost.



AND Then to the Airport!!!




























Happy Halloween













One of our favorite people that has inspired our family is Walt Disney. I love that in all the advertising for Disney, is to dream.
Last night of our incredible week!! We have been so blessed with a fun time with our family, but also an incredible learning experience. I loved what my daughter said at the end of our vacation, "Mom, it took Walt Disney 10 years to create Mickey and get him recognized. Now look at all the Disney excitement because he didn't quit. Mom, I can do anything if I don't quit!" I love this valuable lesson they learned!! Now if I can just follow my children's example of staying strong. I am so grateful for them and all they teach me. #disneycruise2017 #makeawish #biohacking #littleyellowpill #merrillsworktogetherplaytogetherstaytogether @ Disney's Coronado SpringsResort
Love that little bit of time in the morning that I get to spend with my kids when dropping them off for school. It's fun to talk about a scripture or a quote and learn from them how they apply it to their lives. They discussed if we are always doing are best, God will do the rest. Maybe if we are worrying, maybe we need to double check and see if we've done our best. I love that because when I ask if they did their chore right, sometimes they say, " I need to double check." Meaning I know they didn't do it or they didn't do it right. So that has taught me, maybe if I am worried, maybe I should double check.
From incredible Disney Cruise to Lifevantage Convention. We arrived and got the kids settled into the resort around 10:00 am. The kids were exhausted and crawled under the covers. And off we went to our meetings. Came to check on them at lunch and get them something to eat and they didn't budge as if it was the middle of the night. So we headed back to our meetings. Came back again around 4pm, a few hours later, and still no movement. So we went to get dinner and bring them something back. They did not budge. I did wake them up and made them eat graham crackers at least. They had hardly any interest. Back to sleep they went. We thought, oh no! They are going to be up and ready to start the day at Midnight because they slept all day. Midnight passed and morning came. They still were zonked! I was getting a little worried. We went to our meetings that morning, came back for lunch. They were awake and ready to start the day! And they were starving! Off to find lunch, after I got them already. They slept for 24 hours straight. I guess that's what happens when they stay up all night partying with Disney Characters and running the long halls of the cruise ship at Midnight! It was a dream come true, an incredible week!





































No comments:
Post a Comment